Crispy Cajun Chickpea Cakes (Vegan)

I thought this recipe was not only easy to make, it was fantastic. I made it for my lunch today. It is from the VeganDadblogspot.com. While the chickpea cakes were good on their own, I thought they were even better with Recipe #503808 (not vegan) dolloped on top. A remoulade sauce would also probably be very good. Vegan Dad said he made these mild in order to be kid friendly. I increased the cayenne (several pinches) and I used a couple teaspoons of hot sauce. Do what suits your tastes. He served for dinner along with a rice dish. Vegan Dad also says if you have trouble forming the patties (I didn't), add some more cornstarch to hold it all together. Mine held their shape throughout the frying. Prep time includes 30 minute chill time.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here